Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to my blog, travelers!

Hello everyone! If you are interested in the Grand Caymans, you found the right blog! First, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a student at Illinois State University and I am majoring in Accounting and Finance (only one year to go!). I am creating my first blog and first website for an Electronic Business Management class. One of the many things I am passionate about is traveling, if I would travel all the time I could, but too bad my college funds do not let me do that. (Hopefully one day!) I do usually travel around the United States for the most part. Last summer, I had a wonderful opportunity to study abroad in Europe. I lived in Bristol, England for a month, and visited Ireland, London, and Belgium. It was a blast!

This summer I was lucky enough to travel to the Grand Cayman island for one week, actually I just came back to the US a couple days ago! I did not know much about the island till a couple weeks before when I started searching the Internet. During my vacation there, I experienced so much and it was a beautiful place to be! So I want to share with you some need to know information, recommendations, and first hand experiences from myself! Also, I would like to be able to learn more about this interesting, amazing island! So for the next four weeks of the summer, please follow my blog and you will learn more about unique experiences, restaurants, beaches, scuba diving, attractions, and chickens (yes, wild chickens!). So, I hope you enjoy this blog and learn more with me about the captivating Caymans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment