Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alfresco

Alfresco was a restaurant that was recommended to us to eat at because of the great food. We glanced to the reviews for the restaurant before we went and people raved about the place and how great it was. After my experience I only somewhat agree to that. Alfresco has outdoor sitting on a patio right off the ocean. The view was fantastic, breathtaking actually. Everything on the menu was very reasonable compared to other restaurants in the area. We had some appetizers and I had a grouper fish for my entree. My company I was with had a pasta dish and pizza. All of us thought the food was great!


All of the food and wonderful scenery was ruined by the poorest service I have ever had unfortunately. Appetizers and dinner literally took 3 hours. I had a glass of wine, I would have liked to have another but the server didn't bother to ask. Our server never asked if we needed anything. She was not very friendly either. Our table was next to the staircase leading to the beach, which was good because the ocean kept my little cousin occupied while we waited for dinner. We had to find our server and ask them to get the check ready right after dinner because we did not want to be there any longer. Like I mentioned before the place gets great reviews, so maybe it was just a bad night. I would recommend this restaurant to others if there was better service.

No comments:

Post a Comment