Monday, June 25, 2012

Dolphin Discovery

Happy Monday! How is everyone? I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had the chance to visit family in Kentucky but excited to be back to share more fun information with you about some attractions in the Grand Cayman. Something that sparked my interest was swimming with the dolphins, but I did not get a chance to fit that in my schedule. There was a location to do this really close to our condo in West Bay. It is called Dolphin Discovery and it looks like an awesome place.

To me this seems like it is a must to make a reservation, because there are only 3 times available per day. For an adult to swim with the dolphins it was $169 and for kids it is $129, but a child must swim with a paying adult as a companion. Yes, my first reaction was that it seemed very expensive for a couple hours, but then again when can you actually swim with dolphins?!? The package includes the Dolphin Royal Swim, which includes several different behaviors of the dolphins. They perform a foot push, which means the dolphin will push you by your feet through the water and you can hold onto the fins of dolphins and go for a ride. You also get a kiss, hug, song, and free time with the dolphins. Now do you think the price is worth it? (Because I sure did!) Check out the website for more information. I can’t wait to try this one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment