Friday, June 22, 2012

Seven Mile Beach

Seven Mile Beach was only a about a mile and a half away from the condo we stayed at. This beach is a public beach. The ocean front that was right outside our condo was not very kid friendly. it was made up on coral rock, barely no sand. It was gorgeous. Also, it was a great place for snorkelers and divers to shore dive and see some great marine life. So the days we wanted to swim in the ocean instead of the pool we went to Seven Mile Beach.

This beach is one of the reasons why Grand Cayman is considered the ultimate Caribbean destination according to the Grand Cayman website. It is a very well-known beach. The water was so clear and bright blue. If there were fish swimming by my feet, I would see them perfectly. The sand on the beach was so white and soft, compared to lake beaches. It was definitely a place I did not want to leave!

There were resorts, hotels, and condos located right off the beach, which I could only imagine how perfect that would be. Since this is a public beach, you can walk the entire beach without it turning into private property. To even make to more awesome, there was restaurants and beach bars along the beach! Even though, I only was there to work on my tan and enjoy the water. There was other people snorkeling off the shore, parasailing, jet skiing, and much more. I could get used to this beach, too bad I cannot be there everyday! It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment