Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coconut Bay Condos

Coconut Bay Condos is where I stayed for the week I visited the Cayman Islands. It was located in West Bay, Grand Cayman, which is only a couple miles away from Seven Mile Beach. It was a two bedroom, 2 bath condo. It was very well kept, spacious, and clean for a reasonable price. Also, there was a kitchen so we had the luxury of saving some money by cooking some meals at the condo instead of eating out everyday. To put a cherry on top, right outside the back door was a pool and hot tub with a gorgeous ocean view. It was nice, quiet, relaxing, and somewhere I would not complain about owning, that's for sure!

Walking distance from the condo was ocean access, you can shore dive or snorkel at the convenience of being close to your condo and seeing tons of awesome sea creatures! There was an unbelievable view of the sunset, it could not have been more perfect. Also, there was a restaurant and a couple attractions that were walking distance from the condo. We had to drive to the public beach because it was a few miles away, but for how beautiful it was, that was not something I could even make myself complain about. There are hotels up and down the ocean front beaches, but sometimes the prices could get a little more expensive. I would love to stay at Coconut Bay again sometime in the future when I go again and I would recommend these condos to you! I think you will have a blast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment