Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Morgan's Harbour

One night while we decided to go out for dinner at Morgan's Harbour for a nice night out. This was a seafood restaurant located in West Bay, Grand Cayman. There was an adorable outdoor patio right on the water to dine. I was so excited just by the looks of it, besides for the fact my hair was blowing everywhere because it was a little windy.

Once we started reviewing the menus, it was hard to choice because everything sounded so good. There was a whole page of items that was there catch of the day. Our waiter informed us that the restaurant uses only locally caught fish to satisfy their guests. You could be eating seafood that the local fisherman caught as early as that morning!

I decided on the Mahi Mahi with a glass of white wine. When the food arrived, the presentation looks amazing! I had Mahi Mahi with potatoes and asparagus. The fish melted in my mouth. I could not find a thing to complain about. My meal was perfect! After all of us were stuffed with delicious food, we still could not say no to dessert. You always have extra room for dessert, right? We decided to spilt a peanut butter ice cream pie because how could you say no to that? The waiter was a jokester and bought all of us tiny baby spoons and my cousin's husband a big spoon. The dessert was amazing even with a TINY spoon! Overall, it was amazing food, great service, and 5 stars! I wish I could eat here everyday!!
(View from our table)

1 comment:

  1. This is the second post I am reading on Morgan’s Habour. Now I am more convinced that this is the place where I must go during my visit to Cayman. I was looking for the best Cayman bars when I started looking for this place too.

    ReplyDelete