Friday, July 13, 2012

Things I learned in my ACC 255 class...

1. I learned how to write a blog with different types of posts, such as a list post, link post, sneeze page, etc.
2. I learned how to start up my very own eBusiness.
3. I know how to add/edit a website all the time!
4. I am familiar with all the ins and outs of the website settings, which took awhile to get used to!
5. I learned more about the purpose of AdSense Advertising and how to add it to my site and blog.
6. I realized how hard it is to find an Affiliate Program!
7. I learned how to add products from my Affiliate to my own website to promote other products.
8. I now know how to submit my URL's to search engines. My page views increased dramatically since that day!
9. I know the meaning and what a Clickbank product is, and how to add them to my website/blog of course.
10. I learned how to add a contact widget on my website, without posting my email on it directly. I thought it was pretty neat!
11. I learned that starting your own eBusiness takes a LOT of time and you should not wait till the last minute!
12. Lastly, in my ACC 255 class, I learned a never ending amount of information about the Cayman Islands. I know all about the attractions, diving, restaurants, and much more. Overall, this was a fun class!

No comments:

Post a Comment