Friday, July 13, 2012

Thank you bloggers!

The day has arrived!! It is July 13th already, wow, where has the time gone?! This summer is flying by!   You are probably wondering what is so important about the 13th of July? Well, ladies and gentlemen it is my last day for my electronic management class. If you are not familiar with the class, that is ok. I will fill you in. I took an electronic management class that lasted for four weeks this summer. Our task was to make a blog and a website about anything we are passionate about. Well, I am passionate about traveling! I thought that was too broad of a subject so I narrowed it down to the Cayman Islands since I just visited the island, and I wanted to know more about the island for your sake and mine!

All of the attractions, sites, information I researched was fun to put together and I learned a LOT, hopefully it had the same effect for all of you. So, I just want to thank you guys! Thank you for reading my posts and I would love to hear your feedback, so please do not hesitate. I would love to hear if any of my information was useful or if you have some pointers to help me in my future blogs (since this was my first one, so be easy on me!). So start planning your next vacation to the Cayman Islands and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions! Please visit my website also, there is a little more about me, articles, and even a store! So, click here to visit!! THANK YOU BLOGGERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment