Thursday, July 5, 2012

Destination Weddings

So, for all the women out there, I know you will agree with me. At some point, every girl dreams of her wedding, right? Well, I know I sure did, but I think it is just a girl's thing. I thought about what colors my bridesmaid's dresses would be, what all the flowers would look like, what my dream wedding dress would be, and what kind of sweets I want on my sweet table. Lastly, where will your wedding be? What is better than getting married on the beach in a beautiful island. Invite close family and share a breathtaking moment while getting married on a beach with your feet in the white sand of Grand Cayman. You can get married on plenty of the beaches, or even in the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park surrounded by exotic flowers. The island has wedding professionals that will help you with the paperwork and planning at wherever you plan to tie the knot.

An interesting fact I discovered as I was researching destination wedding in the Grand Cayman, is the "Unity Sand" ceremony. This is an addition to the beach weddings. It represents two lives blending into one, meaning once the sand is combined, there is no way to be separated. There are different colors of sand used to represent each other. The bride and groom take turns and pour their sand into one container and are able to bring it home as a keepsake of their wedding vows to be 'united.'

No comments:

Post a Comment